Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 9, 2012

You and I - A Collection of Candid Moments

I'll be another year older a few hours from now. I'd like to dedicate this blog to the three people in this world who are dearest to me. My family. Nothing else in this world defines me except my family. I have been a better person because of their unconditional love. As I celebrate another year, I am thankful to the Lord that we are together and for the memories in between here to eternity.

I'm always on the watch for those split second, candid moments caught on cam that tell stories that are larger than life... Accentuated by one of my favorite old song "You and I."


This was the 5-yr old Kevin and Kyla was 2.5 years old. It was company family day celebration in Subic Bay. This is the first picture I had of the two of them looking out to the sea. Apparently, the first among many others.

"You and I will travel far together...we'll pursue our little star together."


Subic Bay, Zambales


The first thing that they check out when we are on an outing is the sea (or the ocean).

"We'll be happy as we are together."

Caylabne Bay Resort, Cavite

Like me, they can stand here for hours and just stare at the sea, the sky and appreciate nature.

"You and I are going on forever."

Punta Fuego, Batangas

Our vacations, by default, has to be somewhere with a beach. Kevin and Kyla looks forward to going to the beach.

"Until the time we have is gone forever."

Panglao Island, Bohol

And has become their unique bonding ritual to stare at the overlooking sea.

"Watch the evening drawing on together...Growing older, growing closer."

Sentosa Island, Singapore

Or anything with water, for that matter.

"Making memories that light the sky..."


Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore

They also love these little strolls. Hand in hand with Daddy or Mommy.

"That only time can make..."

Punta Fuego, walking towards our cottage

And wishing time would slow down.

" That only love can make..."


Coral Beach of Punta Fuego

Don't grow up too soon, my dear little ones.

"That only we can make..."

Weathered Rocks at Punta Fuego.
We probably had hundreds of pictures from this vacation.

And even if you do, in my eyes... you will always be Mommy's dear babies.

"...You and I."

Home Sweet Home at Sta. Rosa, Laguna

No comments:

Post a Comment