|Last day at Park Infinia|
- My work mentors who never gave up on me even when I was about to give up on myself. I will always remember that the best gift we can give to others is believing that they can.
- The SG-version of the oh-no-we-are-doomed days that thankfully never came.
- Running my first 5K and 10K, which I hope to be able to continue at home.
- Late night coffee with Belle and Lek along Orchard Road while seating along the sidewalk. Afternoon tea breaks at Wang's and the auntie who knew us so well already.
- Rummaging goodies whenever there is something on sale. In SG, I only buy stuff when they are finally on sale! And ogling at the designer boutiques and conjure excuses why I should pull myself away ASAP.
- Being able to walk home very late at night and knowing you are safe.
- Travelling from SG to most part of the region is a breeze.
- Watching plays at the MBS Theater. Note to self: watch more plays in the Philippines.
- Walking to work! I now have to endure the slow moving traffic at the south.
- Walking to the nearby mall at the drop of hat, for some after dinner dessert or whenever I fancy buying a new book.
- No brown outs, no typhoons, no flooding. No worrying about whether we will have running water when the electricity goes out!
Most of all, Singapore will always have a special place in our hearts.
|Whenever I walk to work every morning, I glance up to these towers while I sing to myself.|
|Kevin's farewell day at ABC Learning Center|
|Kyla's farewell speech on her last day at school.|
She even asked me to create a video of picture slide show showing
her memories of Singapore, CIS and Asia.
|Farewell Dinner hosted by friends|
They saved my sanity in the last few years!
|... I call this our goodbye-for-now dinner.|
|Farewell dinner with the PS team|
|Ladies of FC. Will be missing you!|