Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Through the Years: Our 12th Wedding Anniversary and 18th Years Together

This day twelve years ago, we began a lifelong commitment and journey.
A journey that actually found its beginnings eighteen years ago.

I cant remember when you weren't there. When I didn't care for anyone but you.
Taken by Robert Leal during the UST ChE General Assembly in 1995

I swear, we've been through everything there is.
Can't imagine anything we missed. Can't imagine anything the two us cant do...

UST ChE North Luzon Field Trip. We dont have a lot of pictures from College.

Through the years, you never let me down. You turned my life around.
The sweetest days I found with you.

Our Wedding Day.
June 26, 1999 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Shrine Parish, New Manila.
You can tell this is an old picture before the digital age.

Through the years, I've never been afraid. I loved the life we made.



And I'm so glad I stayed right here with you through the years.
 
Punta Fuego, Batanggas, Philippines

Through the years, when everything went wrong, together we were strong.

My surprise Birthday celebration from Alvin

I know that I belonged right here with you. Through the years we never had a doubt.

Back to our Alma Mater in its 400th Year Anniversary
This is where it all began in 1993.

We always worked things out. I learned what life's about.

Our first year in Singapore. Enjoying the sights and sounds of SG.

By loving you, through the years.


18 years (since our college days) and still going strong

I thank God for what Was. Is. And Will Be.
For our life together.
For the special mission we were given for an Angel's earthly life.
For our wonderful gift of all: our children.

Happy 12th Year Wedding Anniversary!
And cheers for 18 years of togetherness!

lsy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Kuya A & ate A. More blessed & loving years together :) I always look up to you since college as a couple. God bless -My

    ReplyDelete