Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Crowning Glory

I dont typically splurge for hair accessories. My everlasting brown plastic clip would do; matter of fact, that was the only hair style I've ever been known for since college. Or my red scroongie. If ever I lose the scroongie, I replace it with the same color and texture.

I needed an outlet that day and so when Kyla went out for our usual Friday night bonding, we decided to splurge (by this I mean more than the usual plastic clip) for hair accesories. We found this store that sells hair accessories with bling-blings.

This is what we ended with:

Kyla's new hairband. Looks cute and classy. She love this. She love hairbands in general. I dont.



This was mine with Kyla as model. Not really a fan of hairbands, it triggers my migraine but the saleslady assures me this is easy on the head. We'll see.





Love this look. Cool for the Summer days. And matches any outfit. My hair was longer when I bought it.



These are for a more serious glammed up look plus with blings. Saleslady says I can pouf the hair for a bit of volume.



These are my magnetic clips (Kyla as model). Still true to my clipped-look but classier. There is a dragonfly design but that may be a bit of too much for the office.


So obviously, I was stressed enough to allow myself to get sales-talked into all of this. I bought enough that I ended up being given a VIP card and a freebie for Kyla. But it was worth it. We went home happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment