Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Making It Count!

Today is THE day.

We had to travel 65 km from Sta. Rosa, car-full of kiddos and my sister, bag-full of weekend stuff -- to be able to cast that vote from our hometown in Binangonan, Rizal where we registed n-years ago. My better half, had to travel another 80 kms. from Rizal to his own hometown in Cavinti, Laguna.

We worked out an efficient arrangement. My dad will brave the opening salvo and vote by 7am, be back to take care of the kiddos (Kevin, Kyla and Justin) so that Mom, Jeni and I can vote. Neat! Of course, Dada has a more brilliant plan and brought them to Jollibee.

And so we were at our precint by 8am. Took us 2 hours to queue because the people came pouring in very early (excited...) but everyone was cool since the people patiently waited in line and the election volunteers are vigilant to keep everything organized.

As I casted a vote, I gave a silent prayer hoping that my vote will make a difference for a better future for our children!


And finally, its time to meet the PCOS machine. Such was my glee when I saw "Congratulations" flash on its mini screen.

And it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment