Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day or not, it is the usual agenda-crammed Sunday for me.

Eversince Kyla started attending the Sunday Catechism class, we have to wake up and prepare earlier to leave for Church because her class starts 1.5 hours before the English Mass.

Hubby surprised me with a bunch of flowers on Sunday morning. It was pinkish-white roses this year. Lovely.


Kyla and Kevin presented me with Mom's day cards that they made. Kyla also made me a paper vase that she made from a cut-out juice carton. She proudly say she is like "Mr. Maker" - the art crafter guy from the Ceebies channel. So that is why I saw her tinkering with my craft bag a few days before.

So I placed the glass vase inside her paper vase that now holds the roses.


Just this evening, Kevin gave me his gift which is a craft he made from school. It was also a vase that he decorated! I placed this on our bedside table.

The vase crafted by Kevin at school. Even has his name on it!
These are one of those countless moments in life when it's all worth it being a Mom!