Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kung Hei Fat Choy

Bidding the Year of the Tiger goodbye and full of optimism for the Year of the Rabbit.... I was born under the Tiger year and I have to say that 2010 lived up as MY year indeed in more ways than one.

Living in SG this year made us a little bit more in tune with the CNY hullabaloo which pretty much reminds me of the fuss we Pinoy's make during Christmas season. The stores are also decked with gold, red and orange trimmings and symbols of prosperity and good luck. Grocories were brimming with mandarin oranges/lukans, Lo Hei, Yu Sheng and many other assortment of Chinese goodies. I bought some goodies to try at home.
.


Kyla and Kevin also wore their traditional Chinese costumes and we gave them some good luck baskets. And as for me, it's time to get some much needed sleep and catch up on my blog!

Happy Lunar New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment