Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Guardian Angel


We were comtemplating on where to send Kyla next school year for her primary school. The best thing that Kyla told me lately was she hugged me and said "Mommy, it's ok for me to stay sa small school kasi para may kasama si Kuya Boy (as she fondly calls her older brother) and aalagaan ko siya..." I was tearful (though trying to fight it back) after that. I realized that my 6-year old girl, young as she is, already embraced her role as "ate" "guardian angel" for Kevin. I feel so blessed and thankful for her.

2 comments:

  1. touch naman ako. you're indeed blessed to have her, hope she stays that way...

    regards,
    junrox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyla is taking good care of his Kuya Boy... While Kevin in his own "special" way is helping Kyla to become a better person. I hope their love for each other stays that way, or grow even more...

    LSY

    ReplyDelete