Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome to SSC-W


Now its offcial. Kyla will be joining St. Scholastica's College-Westgrove this coming school year. Her new second home for the next 10 years of her school life until she finishes high school, I hope. Coming from an exclusive school myself, SSC-W reminds me of my own alma mater Stella Maris College. Alvin and I both feel at home in SSC-W. Kyla was interviewed by the GS principal Sr. Daniela. When asked about her talents, Kyla said she can sing and dance. And she even sang a song "We will get there". Kyla has a Superior EQ according to her test results. Kyla mentioned her girl friends in preschool (even told Sister their names) but when Sister asked if Kyla will miss her friends, Kyla replied "I will miss my Kuya." It brought tears to my eyes when Sister shared it to us. We shared to Sister about Kevin and the great things he and Kyla shared. I was happy when Sister told us to bring Kevin to their school during family affairs.

Although Kevin and Kyla will now attend separate schools, I know in my heart that Kyla will always be there for Kuya Kevin and she will never forget that he is part of her happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment